One of the major components in vegetable and animal oil is stearic. It’s used in pharmaceutical preparations. This product comes in white or offwhite powder, with either a slippery or crystalline feel. Its profile features beautiful needle-like crystals. It can be mildly unpleasant, but it is odorless. Non-toxic. Dissolve in water. Do not dissolve in water.
Stearic acid can be used for the following: magnesium stearate. calcium stearate. cadmium. stearate. stearic acid potassium. It is widely used in cosmetics.
PVC is used extensively to make sheets, profiles and pipes from PVC. PVC heat stabilizer with great lubricity. Also, it has excellent light and heat resistance. In PVC plastic pipe, the stearic is used to avoid “coking” when processing. It can act as a heat stabilizer during the process of PVC film. Discoloration.
It plays an important role in the rubber industry as it is involved with the manufacture and processing rubber. Steric acid, which is an active solvent, can be used in the manufacture of synthetic rubber, rubber latex, and natural rubber. A key ingredient in the manufacturing of synthetic rubber is stearic. As a foaming agent, stearic is used to produce foam rubber. Stearic acid also can be used in rubber product release.
For stable whitening creams, the cosmetics sector uses stearic to emulsify creams and coldcreams. In the cosmetics industry, stearic soap esters are used more often.
This stearic-acid emulsion can be prepared by mixing high-qualitystearic-acid to a dispersing solution and then processing it under specified conditions at high temperature and pressure. The result is a stable solution system with no toxicities, which is milky white in color and slightly lustrous.
Use Stearic Acid Emulsion:
1. A wide range of uses in cosmetics.
2. It’s a solvent to oil-soluble dyes, a crayon tner, a stencil polishing aid, an emulsifier for stearic acid, glycerin and other uses.
3. As a lubricant in food processing. Emulsions of stearic-acide stearate are also used for almond honey, and milk production.
4. PVC plastic pipe, profiles, films, and plates are all made using the stearic emulsion. It is a PVC heat stabilizer with exceptional lubricity. This stearic acids emulsion can be used in plastic PVC pipes to stop “coking” while being processed. It works as a heat stabilizer in PVC film production and helps to prevent sulfide stains from the end product. Film is discolored.
5. A vital part of the rubber synthesis process is stearic acid-emulsion. It can be used as an active solvent in rubber vulcanization, natural rubber, and latex. It can be used to soften and plasticize rubber. It is an emulsifier used for synthetic rubber manufacturing. It is also used as an emulsifier in the manufacturing of synthetic rubber.
6. For stable, white cream, the use of stearic acids emulsion in the emulsification creams or cold creams is essential. These soap esters of stearic Acid are widely used within the cosmetics industry.
7. It is used to alter a number of powder products including nano-silica, micro-calcium carbonate and light calcium carbonate.
Cataniadagiocare, (Cataniadagiocare advanced Material Tech Co., Ltd.) is a skilled manufacturer of Stearic-acid. They have over 12 years’ experience in the development and research of chemical products. For high-quality Stearic, contact us to send an inquiry.