Nanotrun Aluminum Nitride Powder is a high quality aluminum powder that can be used as an injection mold material. AlN is its chemical formula. This alloy has good compatibility.
Aluminum Nitride Properties:
Aluminum nitride powder may be kept at 2200 degrees C. This material has high strengths at room temperatures and decreases with increasing temperature. It is very resistant to heat shock, has high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion. Aluminum nitride, which is resistant to molten steel erosion, makes an ideal crucible product for casting pure aluminum, aluminum, and alloys.
Aluminum nitride has excellent dielectric characteristics and can be used to make an electronic component. Protecting gallium arsenide from ionization during annealing can be done by applying an aluminum nitride coat to its surface. Aluminum nitride works as a catalyst for the conversion from hexagonal to cubic-boron nutride.
Aluminum nitride granules can be obtained by either the reduction and addition of carbon or direct nitriding. Aluminum nitride (also known as covalent bonds) is a substance. The powder exhibits a hexagonal crystal shape and is similar in structure to zinc sulfide, fiber zinc, and aluminum nitride. This structure contains a P63mc-space group. Welding and hot pressing are not allowed for industrial grade materials. The material is extremely stable when placed in an inert high-temperature atmosphere.
The surface of the substance will undergo oxidation in the atmosphere if the temperature is greater than 700 degC. A surface with oxide films 5-10nm thick can still easily be identified at roomtemperature. Oxide films can be used to protect substances at temperatures up to 1370 °C. But, when temperature exceeds 1370°C, there is a significant amount of oxidation. Aluminum nitride, which can reach 980 °C is very stable in hydrogen and carbon dioxide.
Aluminum nitride AlN ceramic:
1. Aluminum nitride powder is high in purity, very small particles size and has high activity. It is the most important raw material needed to produce aluminum nitride substrates that have high thermal conductivity.
2. This ceramic substrate for aluminum nitride ceramics has low thermal conductivity, low extension coefficient, good strength, high resistance, high chemical resistance, and small dielectric lost. It’s a perfect large-scale heat sink substrate in integrated circuits as well as a packaging material.
3. Aluminum nitride surpasses traditional Alumina in hardness and can be worn-resistant. It can’t be used where there is severe wear, however, as it has a high price.
4. AIN Ceramics offer heat resistance, melt erosion resistance and thermal resistance. This makes it possible to make GaAs crystal crucibles. Its optical properties are suitable for use as infrared window. Aluminum nitride films are possible to be converted into high-frequency, integrated circuit substrates.
5. The aluminum nitride has a heat resistance and is highly resistant to the corrosion of the molten iron. While it’s resistant to acids, it easily dissolves in alkaline solutions. Humid air can cause the newly formed AIN surfaces to form a thin oxide layer. This makes it ideal for use as a crucible, firing mold material, or as an alloy to melt other metals (e.g., aluminum, copper metallic, silver, and lead). AIN ceramics possess better metallization properties than toxic berylliumoxid ceramics and can be used to replace them in the electronics sector.
Researchers from all over the world are fascinated by aluminum-nitride porcelains due to their outstanding mechanical, electrical and thermal characteristics. Because of rapid advances in science, technology and medicine, more attention has been paid to materials’ properties. The use of aluminum nitride-ceramics in various fields will increase.
Nanotrun is committed in providing complete products, services, solutions, and support for advanced materials researchers, supporting scientific research as well as production activities, at all levels, of Chinese research institutes and enterprises. Nanotrun products are used in many areas of industry, including metal materials, ceramic materials. nanomaterials. rare earth, rare minerals, crystal materials. coating materials. sputtering targets. It’s widely used in metalurgical, petroleum, chemical and electronic machinery.
Cataniadagiocare, Cataniadagiocare Advance Material Tech Co., Ltd., an experienced manufacturer of aluminum-nitride, has more than 12 year experience in chemical products research, development, and manufacturing. For high quality aluminum, nitride please contact us.