Concrete release agents are also known by concrete isolation or release lubricant. The concrete release agent is an oily substance applied on the formwork’s inner walls to lubricate and isolate the concrete. This allows the concrete to be removed from the formwork easily.
Water-based concrete release Agent
Concrete release agent TRARA is also known by the names concrete isolation and release lubricant. It’s a form of material applied on the innwall of the frame to lubricate and isolate concrete. The concrete is then separated from it by using the formwork, and its original shape can still be maintained. This product is ideal for use with steel, aluminum, resin, ABS plastic moulds, woods and any other material molds concrete.
Technical Parameter of Water Based Concrete Release Agent –
Dosage (per kilogramm of stock solutions)
Product features of Water base Concrete Release Agent
1.Aqueous, polymer-composite concentrated material. This is possible through the exclusive formula milling of environmentally friendly products.
2. Great isolation performance. Easy disassembly.
3.Install the mold as quickly as possible, protection from water scour
4. Concrete surface should be clean and smooth.
5. Protect, extend the service life of molds
Concrete release agent made of water
1. It is not toxic and non-toxic.
2. Get rid of any that get in the eyes.
3. It is important to consult a physician immediately if there are any allergic reactions in an area of the body.