Appearance – White powder
N.W. : 25 kg/bag
HPMC can be used to build industry
Make cement and other sand more easily dispersed
Increase water retention and plasticity in mortar
Resolve the issue of concrete cracking
HPMC (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), is a nonionic, non-ionic, cellulose ether. It is made from natural cellulose polymer material through various chemical processing.
HPMC hydroxypropylmethylcellulose a white powder that expands into a crystal clear, slightly cloudy or colloidal solution when cold water is added. Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose exhibits the following properties: thickening. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose has many applications in industry including medicine, construction materials, painting, synthetic resin and ceramics.
Cataniadagiocare offers HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose products at different viscosities. They can also provide the best HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose prices.
Hydroxypropyl methycellulose application in construction industry:
Cement base plaster
1. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC is a good choice to improve uniformity and ease of application. Increased fluidity for better work efficiency.
2. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC provides high water retention. The mortar will work longer and more efficiently, while also forming high mechanical strengths during solidification.
3. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose HPMC prevents infiltration of oxygen, which results in the formation of a perfectly smooth surface.
Lightweight partition board
1. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose enhances the machinability, bonding strength, and lubricity of extruded lightweight panels.
2. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose can enhance the sheet’s wet strength after extrusion.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may improve uniformity, make plastering paste application easier, and increase fluidity. It can also improve work efficiency.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will increase the water retention of Gypsum, extend the mortar’s working time, and provide high mechanical strength for solidification.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will form a superior surface coating by controlling its consistency.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has the ability to improve mortar strength and adhesion.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose will improve lubricity.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose uses special high-water retention designs, which are suitable to be used in high water absorption blocks.
Sheet joint filler
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose offers excellent water retention. It can increase cooling time, and work efficiency. This product is easier to use and more smooth.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose may improve shrinkage resistance and crack resistant, as well improve surface quality.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has smooth, uniform texture. This makes the bonding surface more durable.
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps to blend dry ingredients without the need for agglomeration. You can use it faster, and you will save money.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose can be used to increase the tile’s efficiency and prolong the cooling process. for a sticky effect.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose has the ability to produce models with excellent slip resistance.
Water Based Paints and Paint Strippers
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps prolong shelf-life by preventing solid precipitation. Compatibility of other components and high biological stability.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose quickly dissolves without lumps which simplifies mixing. You can mix cold water with dispersion to speed up the process without creating clumps.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose is a good choice for paint sag.
4. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose – This increases the viscosity (water-based or organic solvent) of paint removers and makes it more difficult to flow off the workpiece.
Self-leveling floor material
1. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose offers viscosity that can be used in an anti-precipitation solution.
2. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose improves fluidity & pumpability which in turn increases the efficiency and effectiveness of paving.
3. HPMC Hypoxypropylmethylcellulose helps reduce shrinkage and cracking.
HPMC Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose packaging and storage
This product is packed in a plastic film-coated bag. It weighs approximately 25 kg.
Avoid rain while transporting items.
Both fireproof and waterproof.