New materials and innovative processes have resulted in Alkali Free Concrete Accelerator, which is high performing and environmentally friendly. You can use it with many different cements.
Concrete accelerator product introduction
This new generation, high-performance concrete accelerator made with alkali-free chemicals is created using advanced materials and innovative processes. It works well with all cements. High efficiency in construction and protection of the environment can make it a more cost-effective option that will provide substantial economic gains.
Features and Advantages of Accelerating Admixtures
(1) Very good homogeneity – This product is transparent or clear with no color and high levels of homogeneity.
(2) Low dosing. This allows cement concrete to set and harden quickly.
(3) Superior durability of concrete. The alkalifree concrete accelerator mixture contains a small amount of non-alkaline materials like alkaline accelerates.
(4) Safety and environment. The alkalifree cement booster has no alkaline cations. A alkali-free accelerator helps reduce dust content and rebound, which in turn improves the construction area.
Lower rebound rate. Studies have shown that alkali and accelerating chemicals for spraying are less effective than 15%. Economical use of alkaliless accelerating chemicals can lower waste of material as well reduce costs for labor and other equipment. It is easy to see the benefits.
The difference between strength and alkali accelerator admixtures is their high early strength with a low loss in late strength. Alkali-free accelerators that improve support strength are beneficial in reducing cement consumption, spalling, cracking, and other problems.
(7) Outstanding adaptability: compatible with various cement types.
It has no negative effect on concrete’s durability. An alkali free liquid accelerator (not a chloride accelerator) reduces concrete’s destructive effects from alkali and alkali-aggregate reactions. The amount of chlorine in the accelerator is also limited, preventing the corrosion of steel bars.
(9) There are no dust particles in spraying. The rebound rate is also reduced.
(10) Hardened concrete has high compressibility, impermeability and can even be mixed with high-strength shotscrete.
Concrete An accelerator is used
A liquid concrete cure accelerator with no alkali is ideal for shotcrete or leak plugging.
The concrete accelerator, and issues that require attention
(1) Content. The alkalifree liquid accelerator dosage depends on concrete’s temperature, base environment, activity and set time of cement as well early strength. Based on all these factors the recommended amount of alkali -free liquid accelerator to use is 3%-8.8% of the cement.
(2) Dry spray The concrete is mixed ahead, and then, through the pump, an alkali-free concrete accelerator is added. Next, the water mixture is poured through thenozzle.
(3) Wet-spraying process. In this step, concrete is mixed beforehand with water. Through the metering valve, an alkalifree liquid concrete acceleration enters the compressed gas pipeline and is sprayed through thenozzle with concrete.
(4) These situations require attention to accuracy in the amount of admixture. Concrete is best when it has a low water-cement content (0.45). Higher concrete yields can be achieved with lower water-cement levels, even when there is a smaller amount of liquid concrete accelerator. The setting time will be prolonged and concrete strength reduced if the water-cement factor is greater than 0.5.
(5) The liquid concrete accelerator, which is alkali-free, has good adaptability to concrete’s consistency. It can also be used with shotcrete that has a high slump (>200mm).
Do not use a dosage that is higher than what the manufacturer recommends. You will experience too rapid coagulation.
(7) Water must be used to rinse the alkali-free liquid concrete acceleration metering pumps, as well as the pumping fluid (filter), and the accelerator pipeline. Each pump must be cleaned every day to avoid any blockages.
Container and storage of concrete accelerator
The alkali and non-alkali cement accelerator are packed in tons in large plastic bottles. Users can customize their packaging to meet specific needs.
Take care not to damage plastic buckets
It must be kept in the original bag, with the airtight seal, at a cool and dry location.
Concrete Accelerator is not safe to be stored inside metal containers. For precipitation prevention, mix the product in a well-ventilated container.
Life expectancy of concrete accelerator
alkalifree liquid accelerator should be kept for six months if they are stored in their original airtight containers.
Safety instructions for concrete accelerator
Use gloves, safety goggles, and other standard precautions. For the application of an alkali-free concrete accelerator it is necessary to take safety precautions.
For skin contact, use plenty of water to rinse. Contact with eyes: Rinse immediately with plenty if water. Seek medical assistance immediately.
You should immediately seek medical attention if your swallowing is serious.