Is it what you mean?
Spherical HTMLO3 powder
Aluminium oxide (also known as Al2O3) is an inorganic chemical compound that has the chemical structure of an organic substance. High hardness compounds have a melting point of 2054 degrees Celsius and a boiling temperature of 2980 degrees Celsius. You can ionize it at extremely high temperatures. This compound is used to make refractory substances. Diaspore, bauxite (3H2O*3O3) and diaspore are the main raw materials to make industrial-grade Alumina. To achieve high purity, Al2O3 can also be made using chemical processes. You can find Al2O3 in many different forms. There are more than 10 kinds currently. The three crystal types are B, G, and A. Each type has unique properties and structures. At temperatures higher than 1300oC, it can almost be transformed to Al2O3.
Spherical Alumina is produced by high-temperature melt spraying. Alumina is a good filler for ceramics, rubbers, plastics.
These are key characteristics
Spherical Powder Al2O3
1. Product can be filled with high density rubber and plastic fillings.
2. This material has the highest thermal conductivity. The creation of efficient compounds with higher heat dissipation rates and a greater number of fillings than those made from crystalline silica allows for a larger range of possible options.
3. Low abrasivity:
Its spherical form makes it less susceptible to dies, machines for forming and other kneading equipment.
|Aluminum Oxide Properties|
|All Titles||Aluminium (III), Aluminium (2O3 dust), Aluminium Trioxide, Al2O3 salt, Aluminum Trioxide, Oxide, Alumina and Alumina|
|Melting Point||2072 degC|
|Boiling Point||2977 degC|
|Exact Weight||101.948 g/mol|
Many uses can be made of the Spherical Al2O3 pulver
1. The production of ceramics has made use of this micropowder. This micropowder, also known as Spherical Micropowder, is ideal for production of ceramics. It has great pressability and sintering capabilities.
2. This tool can be used to polish or grind metals.
3. Petroleum, petrochemical and other industries use this material. The distribution of pores, as well the structure and makeup the carriers are becoming more important. You can control the amount of catalyst carrier by changing the size of the particles. Distribution and pore size.
4. The powder can be used to make a thin, thermally-conductive alloy spherical aluminum. You can use this powder to make artificial bone or teeth.
The Al2O3 powder is used in the spheres
Advanced material Tech Co., Ltd.
Over 12 years’ experience have been gained in the development and research of chemicals. There are many options: Credit Card; T/T, West Union and West Union. Cataniadagiocare delivers goods via FedEx and DHL to customers around the world.
You can find high-quality, superior quality boron Carbonide here
Send an enquiry to us.
Talk to us