Covalent bond compounds are made from aluminum nitride. The atomic crystal is known to be a diamond-like, hexagonal, and wurtzite-type crystal structure. AlN is the chemical name.
Aluminum Nitride History:
AlN-alluminium nitride, first synthesized 1877. AlN Aluminum Nitride was developed in 1877. Unlike beryllium oxide, AlN aluminum nitride is non-toxic. AlN Aluminum Nitride can be treated with metal to replace alumina oxide and beryllium nitride for large numbers of electronic instruments.
AlN aluminum Nitride is produced either by reducing aluminum oxide and carbon or through direct nitriding aluminium metal. AlN AlN nitride is an alloy of two substances. It exhibits a hexagonal crystal form and the same dimensions as Zinc sulfide, fiber zinc ore, and hot pressing and welding are required to make industrial grade materials. This substance will remain stable even in high-temperature conditions. Oxidation can occur on the material’s surface in air at temperatures higher than 700. On the material’s surface, you can see oxide films of between 5-10 nanometers thick at room temperature. Oxide films protect substances for up to 1370.
Aluminum Nitride Properties:
AlN aluminum, which has high thermal conductivity and low thermal expansion, is highly resistant to heat shock. For melting pure iron, aluminum or an alloy of aluminum, a crucible with excellent resistance to molten steel corrosion can be used. AlN aluminiu nitride can also be used as an electrical insulator, with outstanding dielectric characteristics.
Aluminum nitride can protect gallium arsenide from ionization in the course of annealing. AlN aluminium nitride can be used as catalyst for the conversion to hexagonal and cubic boron nutrides. At room temperature aluminum nitride reacts slow with water. It is possible to make the product from aluminum powder by heating it in ammonia (or nitrogen) at 800-1000. It can be made from white powder to grey-blue.
Tongrun AlN Aluminum Nitride is a high quality, ultra-fine particle size, uniform distribution of particles, small bulk density, high surface activity, high dispersibility, injection molding property, and has high purity. It’s compatible with all semiconductor silicon.
Aluminum Nitride Uses:
Use high temperature conductive filler in thermal pastes and thermal grease
Highly thermallyconductive fillers that can be used in the manufacture of thermally conductive adhesives or silicone wafers.
Use high thermal conductivity filler to make thermally-conductive engineering plastics.
Heat-dissipating inks, paints and packaging materials that are high in thermal conductivity;
Insulate and thermally conductive Fillers (MCPCB, FCCL), for high-temperature conductive integrated circuit substrates
Highly thermally conductive filler for thermal intermaterials (TIM);
It is used for crucible and dielectric metal smelting.
For manufacturing ceramic substrates made of aluminum nitride with high thermal conductivity and many ceramic products.
Ceramic conductive evaporation Boat
For the manufacture of LED phosphors with high quality.
AlN ceramic characteristics:
AlN Aluminum Nitride Ceramic is a ceramic that has AlN as its main crystal phase. It can be sintered at normal tension and has superior mechanical properties than Al2O3 ceramics. Good light transmission properties are also available in aluminum nitride clays. They have good electrical properties, including dielectric constant, bulk resistivity (dielectric loss), dielectric strength, and dielectric resistance.
1. AlN Aluminum Nitride Powder is high in purity, has small particle size and is very active. It is the principal raw material needed to produce aluminum nitride substrates with high thermal conductivity.
2. A ceramic substrate made of aluminum nitride is high in thermal conductivity, strength, resistance and chemical resistance. It’s a perfect large-scale heat sink substrate or packaging material.
3. AlN Aluminum Nitride is an aluminum nitride with a higher hardness than the traditional alumina. This ceramic material has been developed to be wear-resistant. The high price means that it is only suitable for very severe wear areas.
4. ‘Heat resistance and melt erosion resistant and thermal shock resistivity can be used to produce Al vaporizers. It can be used to create infrared Windows because of its optical quality. Aluminum nitride films are possible to be converted into ultra-large-scale integrated-circuit substrates as well as high-frequency piezoelectric components.
5. AlN aluminum, a nitride of aluminum, is both heat-resistant as well as resistant to the erosion molten. AlN is stable in acid but easy to erode when using alkaline chemicals. AlN surfaces that have been exposed to humid conditions will produce a thin, oxide-like film. You can make firing molds for aluminum, lead, copper, and silver using this unique property. AlN ceramics possess better metallization properties than toxic berylliumoxid ceramics and can be used to replace them in the electronics sector.
Al2O3 (or BeO) ceramics have been primary substrates for high-power packing. These substrates aren’t without disadvantages. However, Al2O3 does not have the same thermal conductivity as the chip material and has a lower thermal expansion. BeO is highly toxic, has a high manufacturing cost, and excellent comprehensive property.
Both of these materials have poor performance characteristics and are expensive. However, they can still be useful for future development of high-power LED technologies. Alu nitride Ceramics are renowned for their excellent properties. These include high strength, high thermal resistivity, low densities, non-toxicity and thermal expansion coefficients compatible with Si. The ceramic substrate materials will slowly replace those of high power LEDs.
Cataniadagiocare , a company, is focused on providing products and service to advanced material researchers. This includes serving research institutes as well scientific research institutions and the production activities of universities. This company has a product portfolio that includes many different industrial areas, including metal, ceramic and lubricating products, wear resistant materials, super-hard materials, coatings materials, optoelectronics materials, etc. It is also used in petroleum, electronic, mechanical, automotive, electrical, chemical and power stations.
Cataniadagiocare, Cataniadagiocare advanced Material Tech Co., Ltd., is a Tungsten Carbide specialist with over twelve years of chemical product development and research experience. You can contact us to request high quality Tungsten carbide.