Cement-antifoam does not break the demulsification of the foam. You can add this product to foaming.
Description of Cement-Antifoam
Cementantifoam will maintain a physical state that is stable and not break down demulsification. Use this product to defoam is cost-effective and requires very little addition.
1. Defoamer provides good dispersibility in cement mortar and fast defoaming.
2. Defoamer’s effectiveness is excellent and its amount is minimal.
3. Defoamer allows you to control foam production in the cement mortar system. Concrete components will become more dense and vibrant.
Cement and antifoam
Anti-foaming Agent is used in concrete production.
1. Add straight to stock solution.
2. The addition amount can vary between 0.1% and 1.1% depending on which system you use. Each customer will decide what the appropriate amount should be according to their particular circumstances and current practice.
3. It is possible to run a simple test prior to use in order not be exposed to abnormal circumstances.
Storage: Anti foaming agent should not be dangerous or flammable. It is important to seal your container after every use. You can keep the contents for 12 months after opening it at 25.
Transport: Keep this product sealed to avoid moisture, strong alkali or strong acid from coming into contact with the product.