In concrete, an air-entraining ingredient is the ability to insert large quantities of uniformly distributed small bubbles of air into concrete mixes to help reduce bleeding and segregation. This will improve workability and greatly improve the quality of concrete.
Description of Air entraining agency
This is an air-entraining agents that allows for the introduction of large quantities of equally distributed, tiny bubbles of air into the concrete mixer to lower bleeding and segregation.
What exactly is an air entraining device?
A majority of entraining agents for air are anionic. The water-air interface is where the hydrophobic group moves in the same direction as the air. Hydrated particles create a hydrophobic Adsorption Layer and are close to the surface of the air. This allows for the production of large quantities of fine air bubbles in the concrete mix. Because they share the same charge these air bubbles can repel each others and be dispersed evenly.
Many anionic air-entraining chemicals have calcium salt precipitation and are added to the cement solution. This can help prevent the bubbles of bursting.
Technical Parameter of an air entraining device
Specifications of Air Entraining Agent
1. The remarkable characteristic of this product is its ability to produce fine, uniform, and durable air bubbles.
2. It will improve concrete’s workability, as well as its pumpability.
3. Water secretion and segregation are inhibited.
4. This improves freeze-thaw resistance, durability.
5. You can reduce the loss of slump.
6. It’s suitable for forming concrete for hydraulic and marine projects.
7. You can use this mortar in many different ways.
Concrete concrete air entraining agents
1. Improving the workability concrete mixtures
2. Significantly enhance the frost resistance and impermeability of concrete.
3.Reduce concrete strength. Broadly speaking, a concrete with a higher air content will have a decrease in compressive and flexural strength.
Precautions regarding air entraining
1. This product is completely safe, non-toxic and not harmful, biodegradable, however, it is not intended to be consumed.
2. You need to rinse the water out of your eyes if it gets inside.
3. It is important to consult a physician immediately if there are any allergic reactions in one part or more of your body.